Our Story Mep

:: Story Mep

Go down

Our Story Mep

Post  khrikulover on Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:58 am

The true story:

10 years ago. A tyrant king ruled the land. People feared him and nobody stood up to him.

A fortune teller foretold a prophecy. The fortune teller said to the king, "If you continue to follow your tyrant path you will be defeated by the chosen ancient, the one who controls the crystal"

Though he doubted it, he always had this fear in the back of his head. Soon enough the king order that all the Ancients be executed so that this prophecy could never take place.

In the mass confusion of chaos. The most powerful Ancients sacrificed themselves by combining all their power to send the prophecy child, Aerith, into another dimension, knowing that she is not strong enough to control the crystal "You are the last hope for peace, you will return in 10 years so for now please stay safe". As Aerith was sent away, her bodyguard, promised her that he would come back to her and save her when that time came.

Ten years later.

"When the creature roars the prophecy child would have returned" that was the rumor that had spread throughout the land. Winter had past, and spring had returned. That was the last year and there was still no sign of the prophecy child. Everyone had lost hope believing that that rumor was just a bedtime story for the children, a big lie so that the children can look forward to the future. On a cold night, The whole land heard a very loud and scary roar. Could this be it? The Prophecy child...has returned? A bright light shines, the king who saw this couldn't believe it. The feeling of fear rushed back, that fear he felt ten years ago. The king immideatly dispatched his troops to the bright light but, when they reached that place, they saw nothing. Aerith returns to a world that she can't remember. The only thing she is sure of is a voice of a young boy telling her that he'll come back to her but where was she going? and who was she with? she's not sure. Completely confuse Aerith follows Nanaki the creature who she first meets in that world. He tells her that her destiny is greater than what she has imagine. But what is she suppose to do? Before she can ask a man named Noctis comes and say's he will guide her to her destination. Aerith is unsure but she feels as if she should follow him. That night Noctis asks Aerith if she remembers him...why would he? could he be that voice of the boy from some time ago. They venture on. Coming into a town that's celebrating the return of the prophecy child. This is the first time Aerith is enjoying being in that unknown world. Noctis sees how happy she is and soon starts to smile too. But before anything could really happen soldiers come and attack the town Noctis not wanting to put Aerith in Danger tells her to run. Aerith sees the town burning from the hillside and starts to break down not knowing why they are after her or why so many innocent lives are dying because of her. Noctis tells Aerith to fight for him. That should be a good enough reason for now, but Aerith still unsure of what she's fighting for starts to question him all he says is "do you trust me?" for some reason she couldn't say anything else. Noctis disappears the next day and Aerith goes out to find him only to be trapped and cornered by soldiers. They take her to a man who then tells the soldiers to throw Aerith in the Dungeon. Her execution is tomorrow, Aerith sees that Noctis is behind that man. She's has hope that he will save her but, right when their eyes meet Noctis puts his head down in shame. Aerith finally realizes that Noctis was lying to her all along, he was a spy to the king. Down in the cellar she yells at Noctis for lying to her right when she's about to tell him off he makes such a hurtful face that it stops Aerith from saying anything more. Noctis apologizes but Aerith doesn't care anymore. Later that night she hears noises and finds someone opening her cell door Aerith is a little surprise still somewhat mad but also curious. She asks him why he's there. Noctis says that he's waited years just for her return. Extending his hand out to her Aerith decides to trust him once more. That night Aerith demands that Noctis tell her the truth about why she is there, who Noctis really was, and who she is. Noctis knows that he could not lie to her any longer. He tells Aerith everything, her past, what happened to her parents and her race. Noctis mentions that he pretend to be a spy for the king so that he would be able to find out where the crystal was.

"this crystal, how powerful is it"

"The crystal, holds very strong powers and controls this land, it has been tainted by the king and only you can purify it, if you do the people will be set free and the king will be rendered powerless"

"As we continue to travel to the crystal your powers and memories will return"

Both Noctis and Aerith turns around, "who are you?"

"You don't remember me Aerith? our promise we made 10 years ago"

"Cloud!"

"Brother it seems you reached her before I did"

"Promise?, You're the boy"

The three travel together and reach the destination Noctis guards the outside and fights off the solders while Cloud travels in with Aerith. Though Aerith knew Cloud was the boy, she couldn't help but think about Noctis, Cloud was the one she made the promise with but she had already fallen in love with Noctis.

"Yea. I knew. You always chose brother over me, even when we were younger, so I had to make that promise, just so that you would think of me, only if it was a little"

"sorry"

There it is, the crystal, everyone's last hope. But it was guarded but the kings puppet, Sepiroth A big fight takes place and Aerith not wanting any one to die anymore purifies the crystal using all her energy, a sacrifice? and then the crystal is destroyed so that no one would be able to use it ever again.Noctis rushes in. Sepiroth is free. The king becomes powerless, and the whole land is free. Aerith collapse and apologizes to Noctis and then her eyes close. Noctis carries her away, Cloud stares and has a defeated look on his face.

Seasons pass and rumors is, that the prophecy child died after that battle, but thanks to her everyone is happy and finally at peace now. The whole town is shown, all those who she helped are smiling, giving flowers as a thank you gift. We soon see a little girl playing in a flower field. Her parents call to her. She turns around and smiles. She wears the same ribbon as the prophecy child, the child has brown hair and blue eyes

--THE END--

======
khrikulover
Admin

View user profile http://chaineddestinystudio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Our Story Mep

Post  xColorlessFatex on Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:22 am

i really like the storry and i think its awesome
and would just wow
xColorlessFatex

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/xColorlessFatex?feature=mhee