Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beta Testing Thread.

+5
Littleaerith2140
Tiomi123
Lymun16
kikka1302
khrikulover
9 posters

:: Beta's

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Beta Testing Thread. - Page 2 Empty Re: Beta Testing Thread.

Post  Tiomi123 Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:01 pm

I wanted to post my beta today.. but after I rendered it I figured out that everything is so fast xDDD I tried to follow the beats and now it is too fast haha.. I change it till tomorrow and then show it to you all ^^"
Tiomi123
Tiomi123

Back to top Go down

Post  Lymun16 Mon Nov 21, 2011 6:24 pm

I'll post mine tomorrow Smile Promise! I've had some stuffs to do today so I didn't have time to render it Razz
Lymun16
Lymun16

Back to top Go down

Post  khrikulover Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:38 pm

@Lymn-chan. Don't worry about posting up something tomorrow dear. It's only the 21st today[where I live]. And tomorrow will be the 22 only. So I'll go by my time xD haha but two days from today okay. Wink

@Kikka-chan. thanks so much hun *___* I'm always replying late. I'm such a bad leader lol

@Jessy.
Okay. Hun. I love the part you did for Aerith. And since there isn't much on your beta I can't say much xD but. I will say this. For Gen's part[the magic part] You're using chrome keyer there and I think you did a great job. But I would like you to try your best to fix gens arm/hand since I can see through it, maybe you can blur it a little too. that's just me though haha AND If it's too hard you can choose a different scene or zoom in to Gen. xD
About your masking[The one with Gen walking]. You did a lovely job. But if it's hard for you. You can slow mo it a little or zoom in to gen. May I suggest you making the masking point 2 instead of 1? xD if you are using 2 then that's fine. Also I see a solid black line one Gen. are you using color curves? or brightness contrast?
khrikulover
khrikulover
Admin

https://chaineddestinystudio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Lymun16 Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:49 am

Here it is :3

It's not full, I have to find some ideas how to edit the -blank scenes- xD
I hope it's ok so far :O And does anyone know where can I find FFVersusXIII HD clips? The scene of Noctis, where he notices Stella in the city, is to way blurry and I need one more clean :O
Lymun16
Lymun16

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiomi123 Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:17 pm

@Ly: I always got the same problem with that Noctis scene.. >.> I like your part Ly! Maybe you could show in one of the gaps that Noctis doesn't like it to see Cloud? Cause he's envious that Aerith and Cloud already know each other? o.o And Aerith could be maybe quite happy to see Cloud? There is this one scene while Zacks and Aeriths first date quite near the end were she smiles so cute.. <3 It is the scene after Zack says his eyes have the color of the sky or whatever xD

Here is my BETA:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/g5fayg

I only finished one Aerith mask so far and only showed were most of the others will be.. I'm not quite sure about the coloring the sizes and so on.. My exams and various other MEP Parts stress me so much.. I hope it looks acceptable for a first BETA >.> I dislike it..
Tiomi123
Tiomi123

Back to top Go down

Post  kikka1302 Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:11 pm

you can find the trailer here: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/dks3713-trailer-final-fantasy/43746?
there is also this one that could be useful if you want: http://www.gametrailers.com/video/advent-children-final-fantasy/48154?
but you have to be registered to download them ;D
sorry I'm in a hurry now xD I cannot say much about your betas, sorry about that! T_T
I just wanna say that I like them so far! they are still incompleted but they already seems good ;D
I don't have any feedback to say for now since I know you have to complete most of the scenes ^^
kikka1302
kikka1302

https://www.youtube.com/user/kikka1302?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  bluebladex Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:27 pm

Okay, here's my beta: http://www.mediafire.com/?osrsmb0w4mhixfb

My first official masking!!! Woo! Shocked I'm normally an abuser of cookie-cutting, bahahaha. No more of that! Even so, it's not finished. I'm going back to fix most of it.

I don't have much except for matching some of my towns/cities with the masking. Haven't gotten around to actually editing with the song yet.

I'm going to redo most of the masking, but I wanted to get some practice in so next time it'll look better ^^.

The coloring is off on the Aerith scenes, I think. I need to make her darker.

I'm also replacing my clips with HD ones, so don't worry about that.

So in conclusion...I have a lot of work to do.

Do you think I should add in one more town to have 3? So far I'm working with the TWTNW city and Twilight Town. Maybe Traverse Town?
bluebladex
bluebladex

Back to top Go down

Post  khrikulover Tue Nov 22, 2011 11:44 pm

Okay. Now we're getting things done! xD Thanks for submitting your parts dearys! and Kikka-chan. You saved my ass again! lol.

@Lymn-chan.
Okay. Your part is nicely done. No masking yet, but I can't wait *___*. Anyways I can't really say much though lol. What I will say is that when Aerith remembers the flash back, make sure you use a flash there and make the[sora/kairi] scene black and white.
I would also like for you to match sora's face to clouds some how and fade it like what I did with Kairi and Aerith's face at 0:09-0:010 here.

I would also like you to show the back of Aerith and Noctis head facing Cloud, that way viewers will know where Cloud came and from which angel he is facing Wink Other than that your part is So awesome! If you are lost with the black scenes what you can do is show the scenery xD all and all Fantastic job! Love it *__* Great job hun<33

@Tomo-chan.
Okay hun. I like your part and I know that you have to finish the masking *__* can't wait.
What I will say is that I want you to show Cloud, Aerith, and Noctis all three of them together in the beginning so that viewers would know that all three of them are in the room together. Also. I want you to brighten Noctis up at 0:01 just by a little!! Not too much! xD cause I didn't even realize he was there until I re-watched it the third time lol
The last thing I would also like to point out is Cloud at. 0:19 I think he's a little too bright there and too blue green. Make him a little blue red. I know your part is night time and it's gotta be dark but you can lighten the BG up a little XD only by a little. Wink Over all excellent job dear!<333

@Blue.
Are you sure this is your first time masking hun? @@ You' quite good at it you know! <33
Okay. Here's what I have to say about your part x)
The Noctis scene at the beginning. The Town is moving down while Noctis isn't. If you can I would like you to take a picture of that scene and use the picture instead or the actual clip. That way the building will stay in one place. I know this will be hard but I would also like you to include more people[Townies]. haha. If that is possible. And yes. Pleas add one more place. I don't really mind if it's twilight town Wink you know you can also even add the back of Noctis & Cloud as they watch Aerith talk to a townie(you can make it anyone =D)
Also Aerith at scene 0:07 her angels a little off. The building is really high up yet it only shows Aerith's upper body. If you can. I would like you to change the scenery.
Last thing. Aerith is too light at 0:03-0:06 Darken her with color curves. Or lighten up the city x3
Other then that I think everything looks excellent! xD <33 Again. You're masking is very nice Wink
khrikulover
khrikulover
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lymun16 Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Tio & Dawn, thanks to you both Smile In facts, I have some probs with finding a scene with Noctis showing his backs. I have one, but is so blurry and I really don't want to use it >.< Or maybe I should change the scene, as showing Aerith and Noctis's faces, not their backs? Hmm... Tonight I have a lot of free time so I will work on it a bit Smile I'll make myself a clearer idea of the part. Also, I'll add some scenes, like, the black scenes after Cloud appears: when he says "I told you I'll come back for you." I can show Aerith, and then Noctis confused (as Tio said), and then Aerith remembering Cloud (the scene of KH1). It's just an idea :3
Maybe I'll post something next week to show you another beta of my part (If I find some time to finish it :3), then, if everything's ok, I'll start to mask Smile
Lymun16
Lymun16

Back to top Go down

Post  khrikulover Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:49 pm

@Lymn-chan.
That's great dear. Also remember that Aerith is very confused at this moment and she is still unsure of the situation. Noctis already betrayed her once so she isn't quite thrilled about a new person coming xD haha. Make sure you don't show her smiling yet, because she is scared at the moment.
khrikulover
khrikulover
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiomi123 Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Oh no smiling? Sry then XDDDD

@riku: yeah I figured out that some colorings were not okay.. thanks for telling me .. and I forgot Aerith at the beginning... opsi o.o how could I forget her? xD
Tiomi123
Tiomi123

Back to top Go down

Post  khrikulover Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:39 pm

@Tomo-chan.
Don't worry about it hun Wink
That's why I am here right? lol
khrikulover
khrikulover
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lymun16 Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:23 am

khrikulover wrote:@Lymn-chan.
That's great dear. Also remember that Aerith is very confused at this moment and she is still unsure of the situation. Noctis already betrayed her once so she isn't quite thrilled about a new person coming xD haha. Make sure you don't show her smiling yet, because she is scared at the moment.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks Smile <3 One more thing! The voice-actors Smile Have they contacted you yet?

Lymun16
Lymun16

Back to top Go down

Post  kikka1302 Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:15 pm

I think I'm gonna send you another BETA today... sorry if I haven't said anything about your betas, I just have nothing to add on what our GREAT leader said xD
I hope I can see other betas soon! I'm just really curious xD
kikka1302
kikka1302

Back to top Go down

Post  kikka1302 Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:09 pm

ok... every time I mean EVERY TIME I say something like: "I'll post my beta today" something happens -.-''' please kill me the next time I say something like this!!!!!
I was making this mask: https://i.servimg.com/u/f46/16/96/37/57/image310.jpg
I think she looks too blue... doesn't she?
and then suddently Vegas crashed -.-''' and now it seems that it doesn't want to open again @.@
I'll try to fix this problem tomorrow! and I HOPE I can send you my beta between the next 2 days...
kikka1302
kikka1302

Back to top Go down

Post  kikka1302 Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:03 pm

ok I didn't find a way to fix that Vegas problem -.-'' I'll try tomorrow to unistall and reinstall it! I'm too tired now .____.
ANYWAY I'm gonna send you the last Beta I rendered...
[actually I didn't made much more masks than in this BETA, but I also made some Aerith's masks and I started the one when Cloud is starting to fight!]
btw I haven't asked if Tearastar is ok with the way I started my part yet! sorry about it! I'm really absent-minded recently! [ok I'm always absent-minded but don't let it be a burden for me XPP] please tell me if you want me to change something ;D oh and also if xColorlessFatex is ok with the ending too, but that was the scene my part should end... so I think this is kinda useless xD

oook let's talk about THIS beta:
I changed/fixed some colours from the last one, and I added the effects into Noctis' scenes, because I won't make any masks there .___.
[ooook YT is still uploading my file and I don't know what else I can say... I'm sure I'll remember something to add when this message will be already posted xD]

OH IT ENDED: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6mpO97pXec

let me know what you think and what I should change/remove/fix/whateveryouwant =D
kikka1302
kikka1302

Back to top Go down

Post  Lymun16 Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:49 pm

Geeez, kikka! This is to way awesome! Very Happy I can't wait to see your other part masked! Anyway, I noticed your Noctis clips are in a good quality. Where did you get them? Or you just put a coloring on it? I'm searching for that scene! I have the Cloud Trailer of VersusXIII, but it's different from yours.
Lymun16
Lymun16

Back to top Go down

Post  kikka1302 Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:14 pm

well to tell the truth... I really don't remember o.o but I think I downloaded most of them from YT... or from GT... do you need one in particular? I can send it to you if you want! tell me what scene is the one you need ;D
kikka1302
kikka1302

Back to top Go down

Post  Lymun16 Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:33 pm

Well, I need the trailer where Stella is firstly shown. I can't remember its name (PrincessGarnetXVI sent it to me). The other clips I have are fine Smile
Lymun16
Lymun16

Back to top Go down

Post  kikka1302 Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:25 pm

ehm ya mean this one?
http://www.gametrailers.com/video/dks3713-trailer-final-fantasy/43746?
kikka1302
kikka1302

Back to top Go down

Post  Lymun16 Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:04 pm

YES!!!!
THE QUALITY IS MARVELOUS *O* Much more way better than mine! Very Happy
Kikka, you're my saviour! Thanks <3
Lymun16
Lymun16

Back to top Go down

Post  Lymun16 Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:49 pm

I finished my 2nd BETA!ยจ

Please, tell me if I should change or add something. I know I have to correct some little mistakes, but it's ok like this? It's quite a problem if we still don't have the voices with it. I want to coordinate the voices with the clips. When Noctis says Cloud, I didn't put the clip of Noctis above. I have to find one that fits better. Or I just should put a clip of Aerith looking at the two guys.

Anyway, if it's ok, should I start masking? Very Happy <3
I even added the dialogue so you understand Smile
Lymun16
Lymun16

Back to top Go down

Post  khrikulover Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:06 am

OMG Lymn-chan! that looks so fantastic! I can't wait for you to finish the masking!! *__*
Okay. There's not alot to say since the scenes look superb, your Cloud and Aerith scenes are fantastic! and How you ended it was so awesome!. And I love how you added the text! very smart indeed ;D
What I will say is for you to fix the clip where Cloud is shown talking inside the house. I see Rude and Rufus, only for a short second but, still I want you to cut them out. I don't want to see them Wink
And also. I think Noctis parts are shown too fast. Maybe shorten Aerith's scene a little and extend Noctis parts, you can even show Noctis and Aerith together, or you can cut some of Noctis scenes out. The scene where Noctis turns around and it zooms into him really fast, that scene looks a little odd IMO. Maybe you can remove that part or slow mo it. It's up to you dear XD other than that it's so amazing! and I seriously love it!! Amazing job hun! *___* love Love LOVE!!!<33 keep it up!<3 Again. You picked some amazing scenes!
khrikulover
khrikulover
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lymun16 Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:25 am

Awww. Thanks <3 <3 Very Happy
Yes, I was thinking about that too Smile Especially the clip at the beginning where Noctis is shown, I tried to slow it down a bit, but somehow it loses its "personality". And yes, I have to cut out the scene of Rufus. I noticed that after rendering Razz And, I have a problem with finding a proper clip of Noctis, so I can put Aerith behind him. Do you have an idea which one I should use? I've watched all my VersusXIII clips and I haven't found any T.T Any idea? :O
Lymun16
Lymun16

Back to top Go down

Post  Cutiegino Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:16 am

Sorry everyone, I won't be able to upload my BETA until tomorrow or the day after!!
I know this a big bother for you but I have my Exams in a day and I have been studying. I will try and upload my BETA ASAP!! Sorry.
Cutiegino
Cutiegino

https://www.youtube.com/user/Cutiegino

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

:: Beta's

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum